The Advances in Genome Biology and Technology (AGBT) 2024 is right around the corner! IDT is a proud sponsor once again of this year’s event, which will be held in Orlando, Florida February 5-8.
2023 was a big year for IDT and we’re excited to share more about our 35-year anniversary, the expansion of our NGS family with the acquisition of Archer DX, and several new innovative NGS workflow solutions including:
We also partnered with the following new sequencing providers to offer platform-specific adapters, primers, and blockers as well as critical automation solutions:
Want to learn firsthand about the exciting products IDT NGS has to offer? Sign up for a one-on-one with an IDT expert while you’re at AGBT.
Throughout the event, you can also chat with IDT’s research and development team at their scientific poster sessions and learn about their ongoing NGS research.
Register today and be sure to stop by our suite to chat more about how we’re helping researchers like you accelerate the pace of genomics!
Come visit our scientific poster presentations.
- cDNA synthesis from ultra-low inputs of highly degraded RNA samples with novel Rtase: Unlocking the potential for both low inputs and low-quality samples
- Flexible high performance methylation work for challenging samples
- Streamlined target enrichment and uniform sequencing using xGen Pre-hyb Normalase technology
- New streamlined hybridization capture enables flexible inputs and hyb times without hot liquid handling
- IDT's custom oligos for NGS using MGI systems provide flexible WES workflow options
- Streamlined workflows with improved detection of low abundance transcripts
- Automated xGen NGS Hybridization Capture and wash steps on the Volta Labs Digital Fluidics Platform improves consistency and reduces hands-on time
- Copy number variant detection without a panel of normals using Anchored Multiplex PCR and Next Generation Sequencing
Be sure to join us at:
- The Women’s Networking Event—Stop by our table to see how women are advancing the pace of genomics at IDT and pick up some fun swag Tuesday, February 6 from 5:30-7:15 pm.
- The Sponsor Social (formerly Click2Win)—Tuesday, February 6 at 9:30 pm in the Curaco 2 suite, featuring Mardi Gras-inspired drinks, Bourbon Street styled bling, and beads galore.